To change the settings for your poll, first log in to your SurveyMethods account and navigate to the My Polls page by clicking “Polls” on the navigation bar. Then either create a new poll or click the Edit icon of the poll whose settings you want to change.
In the poll settings section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Poll Type: Set whether respondents can choose one option only or more than one.
- Button Text: Enter the text for the submit button on your poll (default is “Vote”).
- Language: Set the language pack for your poll. Learn more about Poll Language Packs.
- Enable posting of comments: Choose whether to have an open-ended field and what the text should be for that option.
- Display poll results: Choose whether or not to display the poll results when a respondent submits the survey, as well as whether to display results as percentages or vote counts.
For more information on SurveyMethods Polls, visit the SurveyMethods Polls help article.